VISITS & MEMBERSHIPS
- All new clients MUST partake in the 4 day Training Fundamentals Class prior to starting with THE EDGE. Everything we do at THE EDGE requires a strong foundation of understanding the movements and commitment to the program and coaching. These classes are set up directly with Coach Mary.
- The only exception(s) to #1 may be in the case of a client with previous formal training through another Gym. This will be verified by THE EDGE staff.
- The costs for the intro class and our monthly rate are non-negotiable. We are a business and as such, we cannot make concessions or give discounts randomly. This is our livelihood and we must make sure our overhead is met. Our rates are not astronomical or unsubstantiated – our training and results speak for themselves. We have made an intentional effort to make our membership dues affordable.
- We currently offer a “Unlimited” membership package
- We offer an Auto-Pay system for credit or debit cards. We highly recommend clients to use this system as it removes the headaches for all parties in remembering a payment and you will never be late.
- If you choose to pay in cash or check, you MUST be on time with your paymentand you must have a CC on file with us as a backup. You have 5 days from your payment due date to submit payment. After that, we will charge a $10 late fee to your CC. Failure to pay at all during that month will result in you being excused permanently from our gym.
- If you are paying in cash or check, your payment dates are set on either the 1st or 15th of each month dependent upon which dates work best for you in regards to your personal bills. We have this information in our database. Please do not try to switch up mid-stream to prolong your next payment.
- You may not freeze your account for temporary absences. You are either in or out. We have found the mass majority of account freezes end up being “quits” and it causes us all kinds of billing headaches and more work than we’d like to deal with. You may join back up at a later time.
- You MUST notify us in writing of membership cancellation 30 days in advance. If you do not adhere to this, we will charge you for the current month.
- If you wish to make a change to your membership status, please notify us prior to the next billing cycle. If it is after your billing cycle has been charged, it creates a bookkeeping problem for us.
- If you wish to bring a friend to a “Free Class” to have them get a taste of our gym and training, we have no issue with that. However, we would appreciate prior notification of this so we can approve it dependent upon what programmed training will be for that day. Some programming is very hard to scale for a new person due to movement concerns, technical issues, safety, etc. Please let us know ahead of time and we will let you know if it will work out.
- This rule also applies for potential new clients, Please contact us ahead of time to schedule a drop in. Do not show up expecting to workout without prior approval.
- Make sure you know what you are getting into. This is very hard work and there is no hand holding here. We treat our clients as athletes and will coach and motivate them, but not coddle them. We don’t like whining, quitting, or big egos. You will lift weights, run, lunge, squat, and do other things that you may never have done before. If you are unmotivated and non-committal, then this program and gym will not work for you.